Friday, October 17, 2008

Dear Charming!!


Well yes!! Dear charming, this is a fanfic by Alefaso from Foros DZ, a great loli writer, his style captures the tenderness of the little kawaii girls we like, perfectly mixing it with a very suggestive enviroment, a preteen clothing store where the girls will model from cute girly dresses to babydolls and lingerie, you would see some scenes to be pretty "charming" they can almost be too graphical for your mind (since all is written), but nothing as bad as you probably have already seen in titles like Kodomo no Jikan, or He is my Master, Yuria 100 shiki, My balls....I think I went overboard with the last two. Anyways I liked this fic so much that Im currently waiting for an answer from Alefaso so we can discuss about the possibility of making this great novel into a Manga/Doujin. For now I will post some sketches of the girls, so far as I pictured them.

No comments: