Saturday, September 4, 2010

After a very long time of being lost....

Well its been really long since I've posted anything at all here. Many things happened for good and for bad, very bad. However I'm back.

I know this hasn't started at all anything new, so I will start by saying that thats about to change, inspiration and motivation is coming back after a very long hiatus, there are several things I like to do, no, I should say things I will accomplish. My vision is to help dreams come true for all those mangakas and comic artists out there and mine included. I have worked for a while now, and I have saved enough to start doing something serious.

I love webcomics, and I've seen how great and awesome some of then are, so I decided to help those who don't have the money to print them, or to publish them a reality, will soon be scouting and recruiting people for an incoming project that I plan launching in the 2 quarter of 2011.

Mexico has a lack of support as many other countries that if the artist himself doesn't finance his/her own stuff none else will.

So I hope things go well.

If you want to read webcomics please read REMIND from Jason Brubaker and FLIPSIDE from Brion Foulke. They are great, the first one is a graphic novel with full display of a delicious subtle but a bit rough style that will automatically drag you to its own world. A must have a piece of art. In contrast Brion's manga is not a display of art but a full solid ongoing story, if there is anybody with more dedication to webcomics, thats him, he has been doing the series for nearly 10 years, providing very frequent updates and also has a great amount of followers that donate to keep him going.They deserve hats off and applause standing up for their job.

For now no drawings. But soon there will be. I have a few of a comic that I will upload.

PS:Holly Amber Van Leer, whoever you are thank you for following this so abandoned blog. Thanks, you just motivated me lots more hugs and kisses for you girl.

No comments: