Sunday, September 5, 2010

Let me remind me before I forget.

I'm going to list those stories that I have thought in my head before I forget.

World Heroes-Galaxy.
I had this idea when I was in junior high.Remember that game "World heroes" back form the 90's made by neo geo I believe, which was rivaling street fighter. There were 2 main characters, Hanzo and Fuuma. I based my story in this guy initially. But I began mixing other games as well, icluding Hatori Hanzo form samurai showdown. etc. It all begin with the classic world tournament for the best fighter in the world. turns out this fight was to recruit the best fighters to take out to space in order to conquer another earth, on a different dimension.


This dimension was full of feline like people, imagine Felicia from the video games and so. Some of the fighters (a group of 5 Hanzo,Fuuma,Hattori,A high school girl fighter of my creation, and someone else I forgot) realize they have been schemed and did immeasurable damage to innocent people, and they rebel, so they fight until they destroy the ships in wish they came leaving no survivors to prevent any future attacks, leaving them trapped in that dimension.

So they stayed and tried to always hid themselves because they were hated by everyone for being the alien murderers.So as they lived in there they soon realized that the world was not much different than earth, very similar issues with vandalism, theft, and even though there was no government a new imposing Imperialism was being carried soon after the earthlands battleship was destroyed.

So of course our heroes will save the innocent in distress, fighting for freedom and justice! Making enemy of both sides, they started fighting thieves, and vandals though trying the most to keep a low profile. They kept a low profile until after seeing how the castle was being overwhelmed ad civilians where being hurt. They fought and of course they won again, but this time they

The Magical Notebook
Two gods in heaven are playing chess and bet celestial items, one of them looses but she is a bad loser and doesn't want to handle the item over , so she struggles to give it over and they she let loose and the item, a magic notebook that makes reality whatever is drawn into it, falls in the water well that communicates with the earths sky.

The notebook then is found by Luis, a skateboarding kid aspiring to be as good as his brother was when he was alive. He is a regular kid, with not so many friends, but also likes to draw.
He then realizes that the drawings come to life after drawn on the notebook.

Well, soon after info is leaked that heaven lost the magic notebook, and will soon try to get it before the angels do, since is considered as the most powerful weapon.

So then it begins a race between heaven and hell to get the book back from Luis who is not handing it over to any side whatever it takes. This is prolly the most funny one so far.

The Reap.
This is about the story of a Death worshipers sect, as you may assume they role is to kill, they represent death, they are grim reapers that kill all those whose sins have reached no forgiveness.

The last human girl
A post apocalyptic world where knowledge is lost, and printed words are the most expensive coin a girl struggles to find the answer every human asks, who am I? where do I come from? what is my purpose?.Since she has memory she has always been in danger, she does not know anything about the world she lives in, so every thing is new to her and enjoys the common pleasures of admiring nature.

She finds an old diver suit that comes to life in a robotic form, protecting her from all sorts of danger. So the story is about their journey until she finds out the answer to her questions.

The gunfighter
A young Farmer lives happily with his mute-blind wife, he goes to town once every week for supplies, is the time of the wild west, and badits and gunfighters grow everywere. On a certain week he returns home early without supplies after feeling an odd hunch, one his way he finds a young indian boy who tells him that a group of men where taking his cattle, he hurries to his ranch to find out that his home was being attack by a large group of bandits.

He gets down form is horse, takes his rifle and make 4 quick shots to the sky. The bandits notice him and all get in position with his guns pointing him, he was asked if he tried to intimidate the 15 men with that, he responded "No, this is how I tell my wife I'm home". The bandits laugh "Fr a moment th're I kinda thought you were try'n to scare us" He replyies he has no intention to fight, and that if they needed cattle they could take them but asked to leave 2 for him.The bandits replies that they wont just take the cattle bu that they will rape his wife in exchange for sparing their lives.

The farmer says back:"Is saddening how people lose decency and moral when they are not fearing of God", "You see, Im not a perfect man either, in fact I probaly am as much a sinner as you , for I will stain these my hands with blood, for I do not forgive anybody who tries to hurt my wife".

The gunfight starts and all bad guys die. The story starts there and then he leaves the ranch in charge of the indian family and then goes town by town looking for the well being of all her wife's family.

No comments: